Other than posting a few cranky tweets, I haven't really been on Twitter much lately, and I was wondering what I've missed. Here's a guess:
- People bitching about Andrelton Simmons hitting leadoff for the Braves.
- People bitching about Chris Johnson's defense at thrid base for the Braves.
- People just plain bitching about Dan Uggla.
- People arguing about the quality of Freddie Freeman's defensive play at third base.
- A blood war between those who think strikeouts are a big deal and those that think they are overrated.
- The Beckett guy being an asshole towards collectors.
- Topps posting a bunch of pictures of cards that I wouldn't bother collecting, even if I were to win Powerball.
- Everyone live tweeting today's golf tourney.
How did I do?
On an unrelated point, am I allowed to respect Mickelson's game and still think he's a pompous, self-righteous jerk?