It's me. Chris. I used to blog occasionally (rarely?) at another blog with the same name. I also used to write about collecting at Talking Chop but that seems like a million years ago.
I'm going to try and make a go of it again. If you were subscribed to that old feed, it's as dead as Upper Deck's line of baseball cards. You can find the new feed link somewhere on this page. I think.
As for comments, I'm still working out the kinks with Disqus, but if they aren't available yet, they will be shortly. As a rule, I like people who comment on baseball card blogs. Mostly. Certainly better than people who comment on YouTube videos.
What can you expect?
- An old man bitching about Topps and any other manufacturer who makes "modern" baseball cards.
- Nothing about Topps Bunt or any other virtual card product.
- Unrelenting, never-ending, gut-wrenching hatred spewed in the direction of the Cardinals, the Nationals, the Cardinals, the Mets, the Cardinals and the Red Sox. And the Cardinals. Especially the Cardinals.
- Slobbering over 50 year old pieces of cardboard with deep creases and a torn off corner or two.
- Stuff about the Braves and how much they suck.
- Other stuff.
I'm giving it the undersell. Really. It's going to be, uh, great or something. You'll see. Or you won't. That's OK too. Life goes on.
I'm ending this post with my favorite baseball card in my collection. It's my 1954 Topps Hank Aaron, complete with soft corners and ROLLER MARKS~!